Designed for the dental laboratory, Zetalabor condensation silicone is characterised by high hardness and good mechanical properties.
It can be used in various applications requiring short times and not excessively high working temperatures. For more than 35 years, its ease of use has helped speed up laboratory procedures and improve the everyday performance of lab technicians.
Indurent Gel is the gel catalyst completing the range. Its characteristic red colour makes it easy to recognise when the mixture is homogeneous. Easy to measure, it can be used with all Zhermack condensation silicones.
- counter-molds in removable prosthesis applications
- masks for creating artificial gums using the indirect technique
- molds for preparation self-curing resins
- Maximum precision in detail reproduction
- High tear strength
- Excellent elastic recovery
- High dimensional stability
- Excellent quality/price ratio
- For use with hot and cold resin techniques