WOODPECKER i-LED Plus Curing Light from Woodpecker isergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the user’s hand. Using a constant power output this light has a cure time of 1 second for 2mm of resin, with a light intensity of up to 2300mw/ cm².After the new upgrade, the wave band changes of iLED changes from a single blue light to blue-violet light which can cure all materials.
Upgraded light intensity
- Two modes for option:With the maximum light intensity of 2300mw/cm2,Curing 2mm resin in 1s,Which makes it especially suitable for orthodontic brackets, porcelain veneers and post core adhesives.
Upgraded focused light output
- Unique woodpecker technology of focused light output reduces 55.87% light angle, allowing more concentrated energy and higher curing efficiency.
Upgraded wide spectrum
- The emission wavelength range of iLED plus wide spectrum, curing light is 385nm-515nm, mainly adding the wave band of 385nm-420nm.the additional band can better curing the resin materials containing new- style photo initiators such as TPO.For example, restoration materials such as Tetric N-ceram bulk fill (Ivoclar) & Amelogen plus (Ultradent).The additional wave band can also reduce the risk of resin shedding and incomplete curing.
- Dimensions: 25mm×25mm×240mm
- Net weight: 278g
- Power Input: 100V to 240V, 50Hz/60 Hz
- Wave length: 385nm-515nm
- Light intensity: 1000 mW/cm2~2500mW/cm2
- Please recharge the battery at least 4 hours before first time usage.
- In order to prevent cross-infection, it is forbidden to reuse the disposable sleeve.
- The top of the main unit can be turned 360 degrees to both left and right while it is forbidden to remove.
- During operation, the blue light should be aimed straightly at the composite resin to ensure the effect of solidification.
- Avoid aiming the blue light at eyes directly.
- Please use the power adapter and lithium battery which is designed and supplied by our company. It may cause potential dangers to operator and patient by using the power adapter and lithium battery which is designed and supplied by other manufacturers.
- It is forbidden to use metal or other conductors to touch the main unit and the charging point of pedestal because it may burn the internal circuit or make the lithium battery short circuit.
- Please recharge the battery in cool and ventilated room.
- It is forbidden to self-taking apart the battery, in order not to result in
short-circuit or leakage.
- It is forbidden to extrude, shake or rock the battery. The Li-ion battery is forbidden to be in short-circuit situation and it is forbidden to put the
- This equipment does not include the self-maintainable spare parts. The maintenance of this equipment should be taken by the appointed professional or special repair shop.
- Users can change the disposable sleeve and lithium battery. Please use accessory which is designed and supplied by our company, contract with the local dealer or our company if you want to buy. It may cause potential dangers to curing light or other damages which is designed and supplied by other manufacturers.
- The accessory of the product should be cleaned by clean water or neutral sterilized liquid. Do not soak. Do not use highly volatile and diffluent solvent to clean this equipment, which can cause the signs on the control panel to fade.
- Please clean the resin remained on the top of the main unit after using to avoid infecting the life-span or solidified effect.
- The device cannot be maintanenced during operation. And it is suggested to maintain it once a month. But sleeve is for one-time usage and no need for maintanance.