This product is a thermometer that uses infrared technology to measure human body temperature.
It can measure human body temperature by just pointing the product at the human forehead, pressing the measurement button.
The body temperature will be displayed on screen within 1 seconds.
- Used to measure the heat radiation from the forehead, it can show the body temperature of the target group.
- Easy to use
- Procvide accurate reading within 1 min.
Product name: Infrared thermometer
Measurement site: Forehead
Measuring range: 32.0 ℃ ～ 42.5 ℃
Resolution: 0.1 ℃
Maximum allowable error: 32.0 ℃ ～ 42.5 ℃ ± 0.3 ℃
Battery prompts: low battery prompts
Automatic shutdown time: If there is no operation for 60s, the device will automatically
Size: about 153 × 93 × 41mm (length x width x height)
- The product must be kept clean and stored in a dry place.
- Do not place the product in a place subject to electric shock.
- Do not store the product in extreme temperature environments above 55 ° C or below 20 ° C and humidity above 93%.
- Type of protection against electric shock: Internal power supply equipment
- Degree of protection against electric shock: BF applied part
- Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water: Ordinary equipment.
- Degree of safety application in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen, or nitrous oxide: Equipment cannot be used in the presence of a flammable anesthetic mixture with air, oxygen, or nitrous oxide.
- Type of operation mode: Continuous operating device
- The Infrared thermometer does not have an application part that protects against the
- effects of defibrillation discharge.
- The Infrared thermometer has no signal input or signal output.
- Rated voltage of the equipment: DC 3V.