- ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK is a low viscosity (Medium Flow), light cured, radiopaque, submicron filled resin composite. ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK is designed for use with both anterior and posterior restorations. ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK adopts patented Radical Amplified Photopolymerization initiator technology (RAP technology) so curing time is diminished by 1/3.
- ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK also offers outstanding esthetics, an even lower shrinkage rate, longer working time, and higher mechanical strengths as well as more shade variations.
- ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK contains 71% by weight (53% by volume) of silicazirconia filler and silica-titania filler. Every inorganic filler contained in ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK is a spherical submicron filler (mean particle size: 0.3μm, particle size range: 0.04 to 0.6μm) that enables excellent gloss retention and wear resistance. Tokuyama has redesigned the syringe for easier dispensing with minimal waste
Quick Syringe Tips, Refill Shade A1, Refill Shade A3.5, Refill Shade A4, Refill Shade B2, Refill Shade B3, Refill Shade C2, Refill Shade C3, Refill Shade OA1
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (particularly for small/shallow/tunnel-shaped cavities)
- As the first layer of direct restorations
- Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
- Repair of porcelain/composite