Designed for adjustment and polishing of acrylic dentures and appliances chairside or in the laboratory.
- Useful on domiciliary visits, at chairside in the surgery or laboratory, without the need or mess of a lathe.
- Contouring and polishing appropriate for the material involved.
- Co-ordinated and well-balanced instrument set.
- Three polishing levels in the set.
- Clean and fast polishing without additional polishing pastes.
- Easy to use, convenient and efficient.
- Comprehensive kit that can be used either chairside or in the laboratory for adjusting, fine finishing and polishing denture resin.
- Recommended average speed for Acrypoints- 5,000 to 10,000 rpm.
- AcryPoint x 8: Coarse grit 2 each BP1, PC2 – for adjusting
- Medium Grit 1 each BP1, PC2–for finishing
- Fine Grit 1 each BP1, PC2 – for polishing
- Robot Carbide Burs for smooth and fast adjustment
- 1 each: 0620, 0616, 0635, 0667