Napple Obturation Pen System is a Cordless system used for Warm Vertical Compaction while doing RCT. Using Obturation Pen, one applies pressure in a vertical direction to the heat softened gutta percha and thereby causes it to flow and to fill the entire lumen of the canal.
– Slim design, light body, comfortable grip to reduce your exhaustion and easy handling.
– The needle type and temperature mode can be adjustable, make the gutta point more compact.
– Short heating time, up to 150 degree within 2s
– Adopting gutta percha vertical condensation technology
– Double batteries, convenient to replace, saving chairside time
FOR EFFECTIVE WARM VERTICAL COMPACTION:
– A continuous tapering funnel should be present from the root canal orifice to the root apex.
– Root canal should be prepared so that it flows with the shape
– Shape of Apical foramen should not be changed or moved.
– Apical foramen should be kept as small as is practical so that excess gutta percha will not be forced through it during vertical compaction