Napple 10:1 Contra Angle Handpiece For Hand Files can be used with hand files Designed to aid the endodontic practitioner in efficiently and effectively performing root canal therapy. The watch-winding, oscillating movement of this endo handpiece keeps the hand file “floating” in the canal. The operator controls coronal and apical pressure.
- Small head
- Slim neck – better visibility to the treatment area
- Quiet running and long lasting
- Fine and smooth
- Light Weighted
Gear ratio: 10:1
Use: filing machine / hand filing
Chuck type: push button
Interface Type: E-type (which can be connected to a pneumatic or electric motor using a root canal)
- After each treatment, Sterilizing handpiece in autoclave according to the following steps:
- Remove the bur and brush clean handpiece, clean outside of handpiece with an alcohol solution.
- Lubricate handpiece, each time drop two drops inside of air inlet pipe.
- Place into autoclaving pouch and mark.
- Autoclave the handpiece for 12 min at 135ºC.
- 1 x Contra angle handpiece