Vivastyle® Paint On Plus is a unique varnish system for whitening teeth without having to use a tray. The preparation contains six percent hydrogen peroxide and the provitamin D-panthenol for the gentle lightening of teeth.
- Direct and selective application
The precise application of the varnish with a brush allows individual or crowded teeth to be effectively whitened.
- In-office and at-home application
Customized trays and expensive, bulky accessories are unnecessary.
- Only 10-minute reaction time per application
The varnish does not dissolve in saliva. It takes effect within 10 minutes.
There may be transient mucosal irritation or tooth sensitivity. These side effects often disappear within a short period of time after the treatment ends or the treatment stops. Ingestion may cause temporary stomach irritation.
Remind patients to pay attention to the following details during treatment:
- Avoid citrus fruits and other juices during treatment, as this may cause tooth sensitivity.
- Drinking coffee, tea, red wine, cola, and smoking should be avoided or minimized during treatment to prevent discoloration of teeth.
- Can only whiten natural teeth. The appearance of the existing restorations of the anterior teeth may no longer match the whitened teeth. Therefore, the restoration may need to be replaced.
- The restoration can only be placed after two weeks of treatment with VivaStyle Paint On Plus.
- The color of teeth after whitening cannot be whiter than their natural color.
- Applying a thick layer of a whitening agent or applying several layers of whitening agent will not improve the results.
- The whitening agent may not form a uniform protective film on the teeth.
- If you have any questions or discomfort during treatment, please consult your dentist.
The products are used in 16 over the age of healthy people because the tobacco, cola, tea, coffee, soy sauce, and other colored substances teeth whitening extrinsic staining of teeth caused. This product must undergo dental checkups after the guidance of professionals, before use at home. During use, dental professionals should supervise the bleaching process. For tooth discoloration caused by endogenous factors, such as tetracycline-stained teeth, dental fluorosis, age-discolored teeth, brown-yellow Bingya, congenital lead from the discolored teeth and the like, which whitening effect is not clear.
Avoid material contact with skin, mucous membranes, and eyes. If contact occurs, rinse the contact area with plenty of water. If contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water, and seek medical help.