Tetric EvoFlow is the top-selling flowable radiopaque composite in Europe. The product has undergone some changes, but is popular consistency remains the same.
Tetric EvoFlow is flowable when desired and stable as required. It may be used as a liner in Class I and II cavities and as a restorative material for filling small cavities and even Class V cavities.
Tetric EvoFlow forms a part of the “Direct Restoratives” product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application
- As initial layer under Class I to V restorations
- Anterior restorations (Classes III, IV)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Small restorations of all types
- Extended fissure sealing
- Splinting of mobile teeth
- Blocking out of undercuts
- Adhesive cementation of light-transmissive indirect composite and ceramic restorations
- Repair of composite/ceramic veneers