The DMG MiniDam(Non -Autoclable/One time use ONLY) is a silicone-based gingival protection device that protects the proximal area during treatment – quickly, easily and most importantly, comfortably for the patient. The DMG MiniDam’s innovative design ensures that the site being treated is kept relatively dry while protecting the gingiva from the materials that could cause harm such as, etching gel. The DMG MiniDam can be placed in just a few seconds and stabilizes itself without the use of clamps, while still allowing open access to the treatment area.
Protecting the gingiva and maintaining a dry field can mean the difference between a successful procedure and a costly do-over. MiniDam from DMG is a new, latex-free gingival protection device that goes on quickly and holds on securely. Once placed, it protects the proximal area during treatment, and provides comfortable gingival coverage for patients. The unique shape of the MiniDam allows it to self stabilize around adjacent teeth, where it securely maintains its position without the use of clamps. The clinician simply pre-stretches the silicone material, which already has holes integrated into it and then pulls it over the teeth to be treated. This provides a relatively dry working area, unlimited access and an unobstructed view of the working area. Dental Milestones Guaranteed.
- Establishing a relatively dry environment in the case of complete dentition, for example when using Icon or Composite filling materials
- Not suitable for establishing absolutely dry environments
- Do not use in cases of allergies to one of the ingredients or in the event of contact allergies
- Ideal for bleaching, acid etching or Icon resin infiltration
- Reliable local protection
- Quick and easy
- Comfortable for patients
- Secure hold without clamps