- Ceram·X® is a light cured, radiopaque restorative material for restoration of anterior and posterior teeth.
- Ceram·X® combines nanotechnology, proprietary to DENTSPLY and known from Prime&Bond® NT, with improved organically modified Ceramic particles, resulting in a Nano-Ceramic Restorative with unique features.
- Thus, Ceram·X® offers natural esthetics by simple procedure, extraordinary low monomer release and superior handling characteristics.
- Ceram·X® duo+, the Double Translucency System offers:-Four dentine shades with translucencies of natural dentine.
- Three enamel shades which mimic natural enamel.
- Their design has been optimized for highly esthetic restorations with a minimum number of shades.
- For the enamel shades, the unique Nano-Ceramic matrix in combination with the optimized filler particle size distribution creates an ideal balance between handling and optical characteristics.
- Additionally, Ceram·X® duo+ comprises one bleach dentine shade for the restoration of bleached teeth.