The Cavity Access Z Set – developed in conjunction with Dr. Ruddle, Dr. Machtou and Dr. West – offers an improved method for access preparation in a single package.
- Ceramic Crown:
- The Cavity Access Set allows you to remove the whole pulp chamber roof giving you access to all root canals,
- To have an irrigation reservoir during RCT,
- To provide a correct basis for the restoration,
- To have direct root canal access for better Endodontic quality.
- These burs are used to cut in a surfacial way into the occlusal face in order to remove the whole pulp chamber roof – including all pulp horns – by gradually moving down towards the pulp chamber
- Removes pulp.
- Direct Root Canal Access.
- Irrigation Reservoir attached.
CAVITY ACCESS SET (REF A 0305-000)
- Set composition:
2 x carbide round burs
1 x diamond round bur
1 x transmetal bur
1 x diamond conical bur
1 x X-Gates
6 burs blister pack (REF A 0305-100)
DIRECTIONS TO USE
1.For natural and healthy teeth or after crown boring
Round Carbide Burs ISO Ø 010 and 014 (REF E 0123)
• These burs are used to cut in a surfacial way into the occlusal face in order to remove the whole pulp chamber roof – including all pulp horns – by gradually moving down towards the pulp chamber
• For better control, visibility, and efficiency: these burs should be used obliquely
2.For restored teeth (Ceramic Crown)
Round Diamond Bur ISO Ø 016 (REF F 0001)
• Use the round bur diamond with a light brush-cutting action and water spray
to progressively sand away and eliminate tooth-color restoratives.
3.Metal Framework or Crown
Transmetal Bur (REF E 0153)
• Used to bore the metal framework or crown.
4.For pulpal floor too
Diamond Conical Bur (REF F 0199)
• This bur enables you not only to finish the cavity walls too but also, due to its working
end, to precisely finish the pulpal floor as well as uncover hidden canal openings.
5.X-Gates (REF A 0008) A Unique Instrument that combines – with maximal efficiency and simplicity – all advantages of Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• Tip of Gates no.1: easy insertion of the drill into the coronal third of the root canal
• Maximum diameter of Gates no.4: efficient re-localization of the root canal opening
• The shaft of Gates no.3: improved strength