GDC Sinus Lifting Instrument Set of 8 In Pouch (IMPSLSP8) is used during a sinus lift procedure to separate/reflect the Schneiderian membrane from the maxillary bone and to elevate the membrane for implant site preparations. Elevators feature a more round, smooth tip for lifting the sinus with minimal puncture risk.
All steps of the procedure are taken into account from raising the flap to the tricky step of placing the membrane over the osseous lateral window prior to suturing. This well-thought-out set of instruments allows the clinician to comfortably operate in the various sinuses regardless of location, anatomic variations or level of difficulty. It also establishes a comfortable routine that was never present before.
- Used to elevate and/or detach the periosteum from the underlying bone by a pushing action usually applied along the longitudinal axis of the bone.
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel.
- Wide in Diameter.
- Easy to grip and can be used for hours without straining the fingers.
- Double Ended.
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- Ergonomic and Enduring.
- High Performance.
- Autoclavable and Sterilizable
Sinus Lifting Instruments S/8 W Pouch
- 1 x Sinus Lifting Instrument # 1 (IMPSL1)
- 1 x Sinus Lifting Instrument # 2 (IMPSL2)
- 1 x Sinus Lifting Instrument # 3 (IMPSL3)
- 1 x Sinus Lifting Instrument # 4 (IMPSL4)
- 1 x Sinus Lifting Instrument # 5 (IMPSL5)
- 1 x Sinus Lifting Instrument # 6 (IMPSL6)
- 1 x Sinus Lifting Instrument # 7 (IMPSL7)
- 1 x Sinus Lifting Instrument # 8 (IMPSL8)
directions to use
- An internal sinus lift is made through the maxillary jaw.
- This technique is often used when there is minimal bone shrinkage or when a single implant is placed.
- Furthermore, it is also recommended for increasing the density of poorly mineralized and relatively malleable bone via condensation, so that reliable results which remain stable long term can be achieved.
6 Months warranty against Rust