Charisma Smart is a light curing, radio-opaque submicron-hybrid composite (Microglass®). It is indicated for adhesively bonded, tooth coloured restorations. It is suitable for anterior and posterior applications.
- Direct restoration of Class I – V cavities (according to G.V. Black)
- Shape corrections of teeth (i.e. diastemas, congenital defects in teeth, etc.)
- Splinting of teeth loosened by trauma or periodontal disease
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Repairs of porcelain, composite (in combination with an adequate repair-system)
The benefits of its colour-stabilizing technology and effortless polishability make things even more easy for you:
- They prevent staining of composite restorations in the long run
- They ensure natural results with little effort.
Benefit from its colour-stabilizing technology and easy polishability:
- These features prevent staining of composite restorations in the long run and thus ensure natural results with little effort. On top, they bring convincing ease to your workflow.
Comfortable with its easy handling characteristics and vital shades:
- The composite facilitates simple single-shade layering techniques for natural everyday restorations with great value. Its excellent handling and modelling properties arise from our long-standing experience in composite technology. In short, Charisma Smart provides the smart way towards natural everyday restorations.
Charisma Smart is based on a BIS-GMA matrix and contains approximately 59% filler by volume with a particle size of 0.005 – 10 μm: Barium Aluminum Fluoride glass, highly dispersive silicon dioxide
- Application to dentine close to the pulp (less than 1 mm)
- Do not use in cases of a known allergy to any of the constituents of Charisma Smart
- The use of this product is contraindicated in case of known or suspected allergies against (meth)acrylate compounds
This product or one of its components may in particular cases cause hypersensitive reactions. If suspected, information on the ingredients can be obtained from the manufacturer
1 x 4 gms Syringe