- BEAUTIFIL Injectable is the only universal restorative that comes in an injectable syringe, packed with exceptional strength and sculptable beauty at your fingertips
- Formulated with a higher filler load and a uniquely strengthened resin matrix, Beautifil Injectable exhibits a greater degree of polymerization to achieve remarkable mechanical properties.
- The filler-resin structure has been optimized to control light diffusion within to mimic the optical characteristics of natural teeth. Inherent natural aesthetics, fluorescence and opalescence enable the clinician to create indiscernible restoration
- Class I through Class V direct restorations including marginal ridge of Class II cavities
- Direct Veneers & Core Build-up
- Shade / Shape Modification in direct and indirect aesthetic restorations
- Restoration of Cuspal and Occlusal topography
- Minimally invasive anterior and posterior restorations
- Geriatric and Pediatric Restoration
- Repairing of Composite and Ceramic restorations
- Splinting of Mobile teethBenefits
The filler-matrix complex is optimized for controlled light diffusion within the material for a more vivid restoration that blends imperceptibly in the oral environment. In addition to a natural brilliance, the nano-hybrid filler structure enables a high gloss polish that retains over time and resists discoloration.
Extraordinarily Strong & Durable:
The unique resin micro-structure and filler composition of Beautifil Injectable imparts superior mechanical properties, high wear resistance and remarkable yield strength to guarantee a confident anterior and posterior restoration.
Injectable & Stackable:
Beautifil Injectable simplifies the entire restoration process as the material is conveniently delivered to the restoration site, and sculpted as you extrude. The nontacky, non-droopy paste has ideal viscosity and adapts easily to the desired shape, completely eliminating the need for laborious manipulation during incremental layering of the material.
Predictable Shades to choose:
Beautifil Injectable comes in a range of shades that mimic the variation in light transmission and diffusion through enamel and dentin, for a close match to the natural tooth.