Rebilda DC :
Dual-curing flowable adhesive composite core build-up system
- Adhesive core build-up on vital and non-vital teeth
- Luting of fibre-reinforced resin posts
QuickMix Cartridge Refill 50g Dentine, QuickMix Syringe Refill 10g Dentine, QuickMix Syringe Set 10g Dentine
- Light-curing for time-saving application
- Additional chemical curing for safe polymerisation
- Available in 10 g QuickMix syringes and 50 g cartridge
- In three shades: blue for easy identification of preparation margins, dentine for aesthetic reasons, white as an aesthetic contrast to dentine
- Low heat development even in bulk application
- Flowable – packing is obsolete
- Safe adhesion with system bond
- Optimised small mixing tips save material
- Easy access of posterior areas with intraoral tips
- Close Rebilda DC cartridges/QuickMix syringes after use.
- Store cool. Do not expose Rebilda DC to direct sunlight or the chairlight.
- Store at temperatures of 4 °C to 23 °C
QuickMix Cartridge Refill 50g Dentine:
- 1 x Refill QuickMix Cartridge
QuickMix Syringe Refill 10g Dentine:
- 1 x Refill QuickMix Syringe .
Rebilda DC – QuickMix Syringe Set :
- 1 x QuickMix Syringe 10g dentine
- 1 x Futurabond DC bottle 4ml liquid
DIRECTIONS TO USE
Rebilda DC in the Cartridge:
- Insert Rebilda DC cartridge into the VOCO dispenser (type 3) or any other extruder gun with a suitable piston.
- Due to technical reasons slight differences in the filling level between the cartridge chambers can occur prior to the first use. Therefore remove cartridge cap and squeeze the material out until the material is delivered evenly from both chambers.
- Then insert a mixing tip type 12 and lock with a 90° turn clockwise. If necessary, attach an additional intraoral tip type 3 onto the mixing tip.
- For application in the root canal, use a mixing tip type 19 with integrated metal cannula.
- The cannula can be carefully pre-bent by hand.
- By pressing the lever the material is extruded and automatically mixed in the correct ratio.
Rebilda DC in the QuickMix Syringe:
- Due to technical reasons slight differences in the filling level between the syringe chambers can occur prior to the first use. Therefore remove syringe cap and squeeze the material out until the material is delivered evenly from both chambers.
- Afterwards place a mixing tip type 11.
- Match the nooks on the syringe and the mixing tip and fix the mixing tip with a 90° turn clockwise.
- If necessary, put an application tip type 4 on top of the mixing tip.
- The material is mixed automatically in the correct ratio when dispensing and can be applied directly.
- All QM syringes come with a detachable piston. The piston can simply be pulled off from the QM syringe and reinserted.
- The plugs in the syringe chambers will stay in place preventing any cross contamination of the material in the syringe.