Light-curing ready-for-use glass ionomer composite cement
- Lining under all types of filling material
- Extended fissure sealing
- Restoration of smaller lesions
1 x 2.5g, 3 x 2.5g
- Ready-for-use one-component material
- Time-saving: light-curing in seconds
- Quick and hygienic application
- High compressive strength (226 MPa)
- Fluoride release against secondary caries
- High biocompatibility
- Store Ionoseal tightly closed and light-protected at room temperatures between 4 °C – 23 °C.
- Refrigeration prolongs the shelf life.
- Prior to application, the material must reach room temperature again.
Ionoseal Refill Syringe 1 x 2.5g:
Ionoseal Refill Syringe 3 x 2.5g:
Directions to use
- Prepare the cavity according to the rules of the filling technique. The tooth surface should be fully dried. Avoid contamination.
- Cover areas in proximity of the pulp with a calcium hydroxide preparation. It is recommended to provide an adhesive bond (especially in cavities that do not have enamel on all sides).
- Ionoseal tube/syringe: Apply the required quantity of Ionoseal directly from the tube onto the instrument or apply directly from the syringe. Avoid contamination and disinfect after use. For linings in excess of 1 mm thickness, apply and cure in layers. In order to ensure the function of the nondripping syringe do not pull back the plunger during or after use.
- To light-cure this material, conventional polymerisation devices are suited. The light output should be a minimum of 500 mW/cm2 for halogen polymerisation devices and 300 mW/cm2 for LED devices. Light source should be positioned as close as possible to the surface (approx. 2 mm). Cure for at least 20 s. For a greater distance, prolong curing time.
- Finish the Ionoseal surface with a rotary instrument and place the filling.