It is a wireless electronic device that aids in cutting of gutta-percha at the end of endodontic treatment.
The Easy GP Cutter has a flexible and ergonomic design.
This makes it convenient to operate and enhances the ease of use.
Eliminating the need for the use of heating hand instruments for sealing the root canal.
The Easy GP Cutter exhibits fast heating in a very short time frame.
It is heated up to 160 degrees C in just 2 seconds.
The use of this device can greatly reduce the time taken to complete the final stages of endodontic treatment.
The device has a rechargeable battery which makes using it far simpler than having replaced batteries at regular intervals.
The inclusion of 4 heating tips of different shapes, makes the use of this device versatile.
These heating tips are can be subjected to sterilization in an autoclave.
- Used for Cutting gutta-percha at the end of endodontic treatment.
- Used in surgery of filling root canal.
- Eliminates the need for the use of heating hand instruments.
- It has a flexible and ergonomic design.
- Easy to operate.
- Versatile Device.
- Heating tips can be sterilized in an autoclave.
- Good Quality.