Cal LC is a light-cured radiopaque calcium hydroxide paste useful in pulp capping and as a
protective base/liner under dental filling materials cements other base materials
- For indirect pulp capping.
- Acid protection when applying each technique.
- As cavity liner under all filling materials.
- Time-saving, direct application, and light-curing.
- Ready to use one component material.
- Acid Resistant.
- Effective protection of the pulp.
- Helps the formation of secondary dentine.
- Excellent adhesion to composites.
- High compressive strength.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.