The SOPRO 617 Color Line makes communication with the patient simpler. The high quality, natural images speak for themselves and allows an easier exploration of the distal areas of the patient’s mouth.
- High sensitivity:- 1/4” CCD
- Resolution:- (752×582) PAL;(768×494) NTSC
- Definition:- 470 lines
- Sensitivity:- 2 lux
- Lighting:- 8 LED
- Adjustment:- automatic
- Non-inverted image
- Freeze Frame with SoproTouch or pedal (option)
- Angle of view:- 80°
- Cable length:- 2.5 m (option: 5 and 7 m)
- Dimensions of the handpiece in mm:- L. 205 x W. 28 x H. 24
- Usable part dimensions in mm:- W. 16 x D. 11.10
- Weight:- 55 g
- Maximum accessibility for unrivalled patient comfort.
- Great depth of field.
- 105° view for improved exploration of the distal areas.
- Compatibility with a video screen and/ or a computer.
- High-quality images.
- Easy to use.
Based on 1 review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.