Piezotome Solo is the best of ACTEON® technology in a compact device.
The Piezotome has many uses but it’s very efficient at extracting broken-down teeth.
When a tooth is so damaged that there’s nothing to grip onto, it’s very difficult to extract that tooth without removing some jawbone.
The Piezotome has a specialized tip that vibrates at certain frequencies.
An irrigation unit is attached to these tips to cool them down.
The tip is inserted between the bone and root surface of the tooth.
Using a gentle side-to-side motion loosens the roots and enables the extraction of the tooth without damage to the jawbone. There is also minimal trauma to the surrounding tissue and the socket heals much faster.
The more bone that we preserve, the greater the primary stability of these implant fixtures.
- Used to cut hard tissue with the greatest possible power and least possible risk, simply, reliably and with micrometer precision – for osteotomy, osteoplasty, sinus lift, and bone splitting.
- Easy-to-use control.
- Most powerful, reliable and safe components.
- Patient-friendly treatment procedures are possible.
- It causes minimal trauma to the surrounding tissue and the socket heals much faster. The more bone that we preserve, the greater the primary stability of these implant fixtures.
- It cuts into hard tissue, not soft tissue.
- This also makes it useful for procedures such as sinus augmentation.
- With its extremely high power, the Piezotome Solo allows precise and controlled cutting without postoperative complications.
- With the change between high and low signal intensity, the tissue can recover and the cells can quickly regenerate.