- With constantly evolving technology in dentistry that has hence made endodontic practices trouble free and painless. Advancement in Rotary files have produced tremendous results in root canal procedures.
- With SUPERENDO, NiTi Rotary Files of high standard Quality, Durability & with finest Features are introduced in dentistry at a really competitive price point.
- These files are manufactured in such a way that increases the flexibility of the files and reduce the shape memory, hence allowing the dentists to pre-bend the files and treating curvatures with no difficulty.
- Files in martenistic phase recover their shape on heating above their transformation temperatures making it ideal material for many applications.
- This property makes it remarkably 300-800% fatigue resistance than instruments made from conventional NiTi Wire as Austenite finish temperature of CM wire is 55C whereas that of conventional NiTi files is 16-31C.
- Super Gold Files are made of a variable taper design resulting in better dentin cutting while preserving it as well.
- Moreover, this design eliminates the constant contact between the dentin and the file’s cutting edges, which reduces the stress on the file as well.
- Used in the biomechanical preparation of the root canal during endodontic therapy.
- Made up of high quality thermo-mechanically processed Controlled Memory Wires.
- Top-Notch Quality.
- Best In Class Features.
- Increased fatigue resistance of the file.
- It provides a lustrous gold finish.
- Made of a variable taper design.
- Triangle Based cross Section.
- Smart Designing is good for perforation.
- Less Canal straightening.
- More anatomical Adherence.