Marathon Endomotor E Class by Saeyang is an endo motor used in conjunction with rotary endodontic files in the biomechanical preparation phase of endodontic therapy. It is an innovative endo rotory motor that offers quiet and comfortable performance. The endo handpiece has a push type miniature head that makes replacement of rotary files easy and increases the visibility of the tooth being operated. The auto stop reverses feature of the rotary endo motor ensure that once overloaded, the motor stops running in the usual direction and starts running in the opposite direction until the load is solved. Once the load is solved the motor starts running in the forward direction. The E type motor is compatible with micro motor handpieces in compliance with ISO standards.
The contra angle handpiece with a compact head has a gear ratio of 16:1. It has a stainless steel body with a push button chuck loading mechanism. The endomotor functions at a maximum torque of 9.9 Ncm in a 64:1 ratio.
- Quiet and Comfortable Performance Accurate and Stable Performance
- Various Reduction Gear ratios
- Endo e Class can drive from 20 to 4,400rpm with its strong torque of 9.9Ncm (except 6:1)
- Various Reduction gear ratios (6:1, 8:1, 10:1, 16:1, 20:1, 64:1) can lead you to the perfect performance.
- 15 Memory Program Function