SOFRELINER TOUGH S(Soft)/M(Medium) is an addition-cured silicone chairside soft lining material for dentures. With SOFRELINER TOUGH S(Soft)/M(Medium) you can expect the relined denture surface to remain soft, smooth with less-discoloration and less-odor, taste, or chemical irritations. It offers a high tear resistance, high stain resistance and outstanding adhesion to the denture base. With two types of softness (Shore-A hardness), SOFRELINER TOUGH® S(Soft)/M(Medium) strikes the optional balance for the clinician who requires a range of softness and durability. SOFRELINER TOUGH S(Soft) is desinged to be used when softness and durabilityis the primary concern, SOFRELINER TOUGH M(Medium) to be used when higher durability is the primary concern. The Silicone Remover (sold separately) is now available, which removes silicone denture liner from the acrylic denture easily.
- Pain caused by sharp ridges of alveolar bone and atrophy of mucosa(S/M)
- Poor retention caused by extreme ridge atrophy(S/M)
- Major undercuts or maxillary/mandibular tori(S/M)
- Retention of over dentures before the final attachment is placed(S/M)
- Temporary relining or tissue conditioning(S)