- The degree of smoothness achieved on the restoration surface is determined by simply altering the contact pressure.
- Pressure of approx 1.0 Newton with intermittent water – for finishing
- Pressure of approx 0.3 Newton – for polishing
- OneGloss polishers are made using a high concentration of aluminium oxide with silicone as a binder.
- Saves time as finishing and polishing can be achieved with a single instrument.
Shofu Onegloss Set Ca
Finishing & Polishing Kits
OneGloss is an aluminum oxide one-step finisher and polisher that provides the ideal finish for all types of composite and cemented restorations simply by altering the contact pressure as you go from finishing to polishing.
- Available in three different shapes and durable enough to withstand polishing an entire arch.
- Durable and disposable
- Complete kit with stainless steel CA mandrels (no metal hub)
- Durable, disposable and individually wrapped
- Mounted on sturdy plastic mandrels (no metal hub)
IDEALLY USED FOR:
- Finishing and polishing of all tooth coloured restorations
- Creating surface texture of direct cosmetic restorations similar to natural teeth
- Removing surface stain without damaging the enamel
- Polishing of enamel after scaling
- Removing excess cement without marring enamel or damaging delicate inlays
- Removing excess cement after Orthodontic debanding
- Silicone polishers with aluminium oxide
- Optimal ratio between speed and contact pressure
- Finishing and polishing with only one instrument
- No need to change instruments
- No polishing paste is necessary
- Optimal abrasive performance
- Low vibration performance