Napple Nitrile Examination Gloves – work very well in harsh, high-stress environment. Made from nitrile material, these synthetic exam gloves are known for providing excellent protection to a wide range of chemicals in addition to being an effective barrier against blood-borne pathogens.Functional Benefits Excellent Barrier Protection. Chemical Resistance. Latex-Free.Using FDA approved absorbable corn starch, USP grade. Glove Sizes Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra-large.Design & Features : Ambidextrous; smooth or fully textured surface; beaded cuff; natural white, Powder: Absorbable cornstarch USP Grade. Storage: The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored in a dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.
Napple Nitrile Examination Gloves
Out of stock
₹400.00 – ₹600.00
Large, Medium, Small
- Latex-free, odor-free and powder-free
- Withstand IPA washing
- We can use in the food industry
- Ideal for Instrument Manufacturer & semiconductors manufacture with latex allergy.
- Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Colour: Lavender Blue
- Design: Beaded cuff, ambidextrous and Extra rough (textured).
- Powder Content: < 2.0 mg/dm2
- Sterilization: Non-Sterile
pk of 80
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.