Ivoclar Vivadent OptraSculpt and OptraSculpt Pad are contouring instruments suitable for the non-stick shaping and contouring of surfaces. They are especially designed to shape unpolymerized sculptable composites in direct restorative treatments and to contour and smoothen paste-like laboratory composites.
- OptraSculpt and OptraSculpt Pad are modelling instruments designed for the stick-free adaptation, shaping and contouring of uncured, sculptable direct composite restoratives (e.g. IPS Empress Direct, Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill) as well as for the modelling and smoothing of transitions created with laboratory composite in paste form (e.g. SR Nexco Paste).
- The perfectly fitting disposable attachments are inserted into the holding ring on the working end of the autoclavable, hand-held instrument. The non-stick effect, which becomes obvious when composite resin is adapted and contoured with the instrument, renders processing of the restorative material quick and efficient.
- The OptraSculpt modelling attachments in different shapes have been especially adjusted to meet the requirements of occlusal surface and marginal ridge design based on the natural anatomy.
- Therefore, they offer a wide variety of uses. The pad attachments for the OptraSculpt Pad instrument are available in two sizes. They facilitate the sculpting and contouring of extensive defects in the anterior region
- Adaptation, shaping and contouring of uncured sculptable composite restoratives. OptraSculpt Pad is especially indicated for Class III, IV and V restorations
- OptraSculpt is particularly suitable for the sculpting and contouring of Class I, II and V restorations
The products should not be used
- If the stipulated working technique cannot be applied
- If a patient is known to be allergic to any of the ingredients of OptraSculpt or OptraSculpt Pad