An electronic apex locator is an electronic device used in endodontics to determine the position of the apical constriction and thus helps in determining the precise working length.
- Using the latest multi-frequency apical positioning technology, Woodpecker DTE DPEX V Apex Locator avoids the influence of subjective factors of measurement results.
- Measuring results are not affected by the tooth type, effects of root canal orifice size, root canal internal environment.
- It shows real-time display of the moving file in the root canal.
- Woodpecker DTE DPEX V Apex Locator is used in endodontics for precise determination of working length.
The Woodpecker DTE DPEX V Apex Locator is not recommended for use;
- In patients who have a pacemaker or other implanted electrical devices, or have been cautioned by their physicians against the use of small electric appliances such as shavers, hairdryers, etc.
- In patients allergic to metals.
- In children.
- Clinical data matching, the accuracy rate has been improved to 97.71%
- Upgraded chip, real-time response. The sensitivity has been improved to double.
- The innovative algorithm, multi-frequency measurement & anti-interference.
- LCD Screen, the trajectory of the file can be clearly shown in different colors.
- Multi-frequency apical positioning technology,
- Avoiding the influence of subjective factors for measurement results.
- Measurement results will not be affected by tooth type,
- Root canal’s internal environment does not hamper its effectiveness.