SHELLAC BASE PLATES
- High quality natural shellac base plates used as an intermediate in making the prosthesis.Hiflex Base Plates, the high- quality natural shellac base plates used as an intermediate in the creation of prosthesis.
Colours: Chocolate Brown, Golden Brown
- High-quality shellac for perfect results.
- Retains heat for a prolonged time.
- Optimum thickness for high mechanical strength
- Easily adaptable
- Shape stability after cooling down.
- Not adhesive to plaster.INDICATION:-
- Custom impression trays for impressions of edentulous jaws.
- Manufacturing of wax bite registration templates.
- Modelling work.
- Thickness of base plates: 1.3mm
- High quality shellac.
- Retains heat.
- High mechanical strength.
- Shape Stability.