LIGHT CURE COMPOSITE
- Charisma Smart is a light curing, radio-opaque submicron-hybrid composite (Microglass®).
- It is indicated for adhesively bonded, tooth coloured restorations.
- It is suitable for anterior and posterior applications.
- Charisma Smart is based on a BIS-GMA matrix and contains approximately 59% filler by volume with a particle size of 0.005 – 10 μm: Barium Aluminum Fluoride glass, highly dispersive silicon dioxide.
- INDICATIONS: Direct restoration of Class I – V cavities (according to G.V. Black).
- Shape corrections of teeth (i.e. diastemas, congenital defects in teeth, etc.).
- Splinting of teeth loosened by trauma or periodontal disease.
- Restoration of primary teeth.
- Repairs of porcelain, composite (in combination with an adequate repair-system).
- The benefits of its colour-stabilizing technology and effortless polishability make things even more easy for you: They prevent staining of composite restorations in the long run.
- They ensure natural results with little effort.