- Resin Cement
- It Dual Cure & Hydrophilic.
- Resin Cement are low viscosity versions of restorative composites.
- They are the luting agents of choice for bonding metal, ceramic and indirect composite restorations.
- Resin cements are typically diacrylate resins containing 50-80% glass filler particles with most particles less than 1.0 µm in size.
- Dual-cure resin cements are capable of being cured by means of both chemicals and light.
- Self-cure initiators that can cure the cement are present.
- In addition, a curing light can be used to activate the photo-initiators that are present in the cement.
- Dual-polymerized resin cements are indicated when the ceramic is too thick or too opaque to allow transmission of light through it.
- Studies have shown that these dual-cure resin cements still require light-curing to reach a high degree of polymerization.
Ammdent, Composite kit, Composites, MP Alloy Kit, RESTORATIVE INSTRUMENTS & EQUIPMENT FINISHING & POLISHING KIT
AMMDENT URC Dual Cure Resin Cement
- Final cementation of posts and screws.
- For metal-free restorations where light-curing may be performed to quickly seal margins.
- Final cementation of all-ceramic, composite or metal inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges; 2 – 3-unit Maryland bridges and 3-unit inlay/onlay bridges.
- Final cementation of all-ceramic or composite veneers.
- Final cementation of all-ceramic, composite, or metal restorations to implant abutments.
Based on 1 review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.