TEMPORARY FILLING MATERIAL WITH SODIUM FLUORIDE
- Ready-to-use zinc sulphate cement for provisional filling and temporary insertion of permanent crowns and bridges.ADVANTAGES:-
- Pulp protecting and bactericidal.
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures well-sealed margin.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
- The non-eugenol formulation offers non-irritating properties.
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties.
- Quick and void-free curing in a moist environment.
- Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns and bridges.
- Temporary restoration of cavities in interval between tooth preparation and permanent cementation.
- Temporary cement.
- Non eugenol.
- Zinc Sulphate cement.
- High adhesive properties.
Based on 1 review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.