- Composite Resin
- Composite Resin for Anterior and posterior restorations.
- Class I,II,III,IV,V Restorations
- Diastema closures
- Core-buildup to replace missing tooth structure
- Direct veneerS
- Composite and porcelain repairs
- Ezfil should not be used if patientsare known to be allergic to methacrylate resins.
Store at room temperature 15~25℃(59~77℉) while avoiding the high temperature & direct light.
- 7 x 4g Ezfil Syringes (A1,A2,A3.5,B1,B2,OP)
- 1 x 5g P&Bond
- 1 x 3g Etchant
Based on 1 review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.