- Prime Dental Etching Gel is available in two different consistensies , soft gel and thick liquid
- 37% Orthophosphoric Acid Gel
- Composite restorations.
- Adhesive cementation of inlays (composite and allceramic), crowns, bridges, veneers, adhesive bridges, and posts and cores.
- Bonding of orthodontic attachments (e.g. brackets).
- Pit and fissure sealing.
- Acts as demineralising to the enamel creating micropores from 20-30 microns in depth which allows greater adhesion of restorative metals.
15Ml Bottle, 3g, Big- 2*25Ml
- The formulation is based on 37% phosphoric acid indicated for composite restorations, indirect restoration like composite or metal free ceramics along with recommended adhesive cement and bonding orthodontic brackets.
- It is stable formulation that does not dry or thicken over storage.
- Also the etchants are developed silica free since left over silica particles are known to be detrimental for bonding. Direct exposure to pulp tissue should be avoided.
Prime Dental Etching Gel – 3g:
1 x 3g Syringe
Prime Dental Etching Gel Big- 2 x 25ml:
2 x 25ml Syringe
Prime Dental Etching – 15ml Bottle:
1 x 15ml Bottle
Based on 1 review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.