- Provisional filling material, No light curing is needed; sets with saliva for perfect marginal seal, Non-eugenol, won’t affect final cementation, Radiopaque, Creamy consistency for easy adaptation in the cavitiy, No mixing, no waste of material Easy removal in large portions, Ideal surface hardness for posterior provisional fillings.
- Coltosol F can be easily removed in large pieces using a bur or an excavator without leaving any residues.
- After rolling the dispensed Coltosol F into a ball with your fingers, simply press it into the prepared cavity.
- Fluoride release Radioopacity for the perfect control of the treatment result.
- Perfect marginal seal. Eugenol-free, no effect on the curing of composites.
- Ideal surface hardness for provisional fillings in posteriors as well as for root canal sealings.
- Creamy consistency for easy adaptation in the cavity.
- Good retention in the cavity.
- No mixing, no waste of material.
- Simple setting by the action of saliva.
- Easy removal in large portions.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.