- GC Fuji ORTHO LC is a light – cured, resin reinforced glass ionomer ideally suited for bonding orthodontic brackets, bands and appliances.
- Its ability to be placed in the presence of moisture with no need for ortho-phosphoric acid etching simplifies the bonding procedure.
- A continual fluoride release reduces the risk of decalcification, which helps maintain the soundness of enamel.
- Additionally, debonding can be accomplished faster with less risk of damaging the enamel than with composite resin bonding systems.
- Capsule delivery system.
- Bonds brackets in a wet field.
- Light cures within 10 seconds.
- Continual fluoride release.
- Resin reinforced glass ionomer technology.
- Light curing within 40 seconds.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Easy application Easy removal of orthodontic appliances.
- Box of 50.
Based on 1 review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.