- A light cure dental adhesive system that is designed to handle difficult bonding situations, such as bonding to sclerotic dentin and to moist environments is fast and easy to apply and offers excellent bond strengths to a variety of surfaces.
- Reduces microleakage that can contribute to post-operative sensitivity for increased patient comfort and doctor confidence.
- Offers excellent bond strengths to a variety of surfaces for reliable bonding performance.
- The system offers complete dental bonding with dual-cure capabilities when used with Adper Scotchbond Multi-Purpose Plus Activator and Adper Scotchbond Multi-Purpose Plus Catalyst.
- Easy-to-follow technique guides and color-coded, numbered vials make the system efficient and simple to use.
- Use it with confidence for bonding to wet or dry tooth surfaces in a variety of applications including indirect restorations, deep Class II restorations and difficult Class V restorations with sclerotic dentin.Light-cured composite restorations.
- Porcelain and composite repairs.
- Bonding of veneers in combination with RelyX™ Veneer Cement from 3M™ ESPE™.