- Three-point deflection testing to measure force values:- State of the art Bose ELF 3200 mechanical test system was used for 3 points bending testing of orthodontic wires controlled at 37% Celsius.
- Our new HANT 300-350 wire is soft, even at room temperature but fully austenitic at 350 C in the mouth.
- The HANT 30o-35o Ni TI wire is partly martensitic at room temperature.
- The martensitic characteristics that we refer to are the “soft” state of the Ni-Ti material.
- The material gives you the “best of both worlds” offering you a soft manipulate wire at room temperature and fully resilient wire after insertion into the mouth.
- HANT 300-350 wire is martensitic below 300C.
- So its soft at room temperature.
- It is fully austenitic at 350C, so it is superelastic in the mouth.
Rectangular Lower #0.016×0.022, Rectangular Lower #0.019×0.025, Rectangular Upper #0.016×0.022, Rectangular Upper #0.017×0.025, Rectangular Upper #0.019×0.025, Round Lower #0.014, Round Lower #0.016, Round Lower #0.018, Round Upper #0.014, Round Upper #0.016, Round Upper #0.018
- Ni-Ti wires need to demonstrate extreme elasticity, consistent force and shape memory, over limited range of deflection.
- Flat curve of tooth moving force evidence “Constant Force”.
- Extreme elasticity shape memory is shown by near complete rebound.
- Wire is tested on Bose ELF 3200 machine for every production batch.
- 10 per Pack.
Based on 1 review
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.