- Krystal-Ice is a true monocrystalline bracket that combines aesthetics and strength to give the perfect natural look.
- Maximum tie wing strength and advanced heat treatment technology means Krystal-Ice brackets are twice as resistant to breakage as compared to other ceramic appliances.
- The Krystal-ice bonding base is sintered with zirconia balls creating millions of undercuts that mechanically lock with bracket adhesive.
- This process allows for secure retention during the length of treatment and provides for predictable debonding ta the end of treatment.
- Each Krystal-ice bracket has been diamond and heat polished to produce rounded, smooth corners for uncompromised patient comfort.
- The small bracket size and low profile design also provides a desirable bracket both clinicians and a patient will appreciate.
MBT-0.018, MBT-0.022, Roth-0.018, Roth-0.022
- Excellent sliding mechanics – Ultra smooth diamond & heat polished surface dramatically reduces friction.
- Maximum tie wing strength and advanced heat- Treatment technology means Krystal -Ice brackets are twice as resistant to breakage as compared to other ceramic appliances.
- Truly transparent – These brackets are virtually invisible and works with any colour of teeth.
- Smooth and comfortable – these brackets are Contoured for patient comfort.
- Easy to debond – The ball base technology reduces required debonding force.
- 1 Kit.