Woodpecker Ultra Surgery X is a piezo surgical unit to perform safe and precise dental osteotomy surgical procedures. The force needed by surgeons to cut a hard tissue is much less as compared to a drill.
Woodpecker Ultra Surgery X is the third generation of Woodpecker Ultrasurgery which is designed to perform numerous Clinical Applications namely, minimally invasive tooth extraction, Intralift, Sinus Lift, Alveoloplasty, apical cyst extraction, Crown extension, Crest Splitting, etc.
Available Working Modes
- Cutting Mode
- Periodontal Mode
- Endodontic Mode
- Cleaning Mode
- Tips Kit: Specially used for tooth extraction, crest splitting and retro-preparation. Adopt gold plating which is wear resistant and practical with long time of endurance
- 7-inch touch screen panel: Clearly displays the information and allows the direct operation by simply tapping the screen
- Multi-Functional Foot Panel: It makes it easy to control water flow, working mode and power, simplifying operating procedures and realizing efficient operations.
- High Performance Handpiece: An Optimized handpiece with stronger sealing technology further has high brightness LED to bring clear operating vision
- Dimension – 276mm x 267mm x 110mm
- Intermittent Running Device: Intermittent Running with 10s pause after 60s operation
- Water Flow: 25~ 110ml/m
- Power: 70W
- Mains Voltage: 100-240V
- Working Frequency: 24-36KHZ
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- 1 x Main Unit
- 14 x Tips Including (1 Implant tip, 1 Extraction Tip, 7 Bone cutting Tips, 5 Sinus lift Tips)