- Zinc oxide-eugenol cement (IRM) is a low-strength base used as a temporary cement filling in the event that the patient will return at a later date for a semi-permanent restoration.
- The powder is mainly zinc oxide and the liquid is eugenol with olive oil as a plasticizer.
- Zinc oxide/eugenol cement are mixtures of zinc oxide (powder) and eugenol (liquid).
- They are mainly used as a lining or base under amalgam restorations and as temporary luting cement or filling materials.
- 100% Authentic and Micronized
- 1 x 100gm Powder
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.