Neocal is radiopaque calcium hydroxide paste with barium sulphate with basic pH of value >12.5 and is indicated for endodontic procedures.
Neocal- Radiopaque, water-based paste of Calcium Hydroxide and Barium Sulphate indicated for temporary root canal dressing, pulp capping, vital pulpotomy, and apexification.
- Premixed Formulation: Saves time and has an easy application.
- Paste Type Consistency: Provides superior control during application.
- Water-soluble Paste: Helps in easy cleaning and removal from the canal.
- Temporary Filling: Temporary filling material between appointments.
- High pH: High pH of >12.5 creates unfavorable environments for microbes.
- High Radio Opacity: Helps in radiological examination.
- Temporary root canal filling
- Direct and indirect pulp capping
- Internal & external root resorption
- Abscesses and weeping canals,apexification