API Diamond Burs – Special (Extra) Shape / Ex Series
API Diamond coated bur with EX Series.
Color Coding –
Color Code indication is provided at the end of working part ( ) , according to the size of diamond grit confirming to the specification.
- Tooth Preparation.
- Also used for Grinding metal, plastic, and other hard material.
- Used with Rotary grinding instruments for hard tissues such as tooth and bones.
Ex-11, Ex-12, EX-18F, Ex-20, EX-21C, Ex-21Ef, Ex-21F, Ex-24, EX-41
- Fine quality Diamond Burs
- Efficient cutting
- H in bur code stands for Extra Coarse
- C in bur code stands for Coarse
- S in bur code stands for Short
- F in bur code stands for Fine
- H in Bur code stands for Extra Coarse.
- C in Bur code stands for Coarse.
- S in bur code stands for short.
- F in Bur code stands for Fine.
- Pressure – 20 to 50p for all the instruments.
- Diameter – 1.8
- Head Length – 5.0
- Length – 19 mm , 19 mm
- Speed – 400,000 RMP.
- Shape – Special Series.
- Grain – Super Fine .
- Diamond plated shank.
- Stainless steel.
- Bur Tip – Special Series
Before using MANI DIA – BURS , please see the indication given below –
- For Dental Use only.
- Insert the shank into the hand piece according to the instruction of the hand piece manufacturer.
- Insertion should be the full length.
- Before use run the instruments to make sure there is no decentering.
- If the instrument become bent, be sure to remove them from any further use.
- Please always use spray.
- A plentiful water supply is necessary to maintain long lived performance and also prevent lodging and pulpitis.
- Handle with care.
- Pressure should be 20 to 50p for all instruments with diameter up to 023.
- Use below max. allowable rmp of each instrument.
- Avoid Levering, Tilting, Twisting and Jamming motion.
- Do not work with a pulling motion.
- Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than 200 degree including drying process.
Pack of 5